Orthokey is a patented aligner remover, that is easy to carry on the go. It’s 3 inch ergonomic design, fits in most aligner cases. Save your nails from digging into the aligners, and unhook the aligners with ease.
- Everything you need for effective retainer and aligner removal.
- Compact in size at 3 inches long fits in most aligner cases.
- Ergonomic intuitive design.
How to take Invisalign out?
The best way to take off Invisalign trays, is to use a Invisalign removal tool.
- Take your OrthoKey out
- Place the hook on the back of your aligners, starting from the back molars.
- When the hook is fastened, release the aligners a little, by pulling down.
- Do the same motion for both sides, and take off the aligners.